2022 Year 9 Enrolment Update
Enrolment Information Evening 9 Sept: CANCELLED
Open Days have been rescheduled to Week 10
- Cancelled: Information Evening at 7.30pm in the Hall, Thursday 9 September. This has been cancelled due to Alert Level restrictions. We had intended to still have an Information Evening prior to enrolments, however the Alert Level 2 gathering size restriction of 50 people means that this can no longer be held.
- Enrolments will continue if at AL2 (or lower).
- Enrolments: Country Schools, Kihikihi, St Patrick’s, Waipa Christian School: Tuesday 14 September 3.30-7.00pm in our Library. No appointments necessary.
- Enrolments: Te Awamutu Intermediate, Wednesday 15 & Thursday 16 September in our Library. Times as per appointments made via TAI.
- Catch up enrolments for those who were unable to attend earlier sessions (Wednesday 22 September, 3.15-6.00pm in our Library). No appointments necessary. Note this has been extended from 5.30pm to 6.00pm.
- Entry Testing will continue as per previously booked times.
- Open Day 1: Te Awamutu Intermediate students (Monday 27 Sept).
- Entry Testing at Te Awamutu Intermediate (Tuesday 28 Sept).
- Open Day 2: Country Schools, Kihikihi, St Patrick’s, Waipa Christian School (Thursday 30 Sept, 9.00am in our Hall-tour goes for approx. 2 hours). This will only continue if at Alert Level 1.
Obviously further changes to COVID Alert Levels may impact this plan further, however we will need to try to stick as closely to this schedule as possible in order to receive the relevant enrolment & learning information.