Hours – 8.00am – 4.30pm
The Student Centre is open during the above hours for:
- payments of fees
- passing messages on to your students in emergencies
- dropping off gear for your student to pick up during their breaks
- collecting confiscated items
- secure locked cupboard, closed at 8.45am then reopened at 3.15pm (items left at own risk)
- picking your student up from the Health Clinic
If you have an appointment to see your student’s Year Level Dean you will find their offices in the Student Centre.
Passes – If your student needs to leave at any time throughout the day, make sure they have a note or an appointment card which they then need to take to the Dean at Form Time to receive a pass. Remember students – to check in at Form Class first before you go to the Student Centre for your pass.
Payments can be made direct to our bank account: 12-3152-0036348-00
Quoting the Student's ID Number and Name.
Absence from School
Please communicate with us regarding your child’s absence from school:
- Phone the Student Centre 871-4199 (Press 1)
- Email us at [email protected]
- Make sure students have a note or appointment card when needing to obtain a “Leave Pass” to leave school during the day. They need to take this to the Dean at Form Time to receive a pass.
If you receive an absence alert (text message or e-mail), please get in touch with us. For all absences the Ministry of Education requires a satisfactory explanation/reason to be provided as to why a child is absent.